Cisco Kinectic. Address IoT challenges with a new approach.
While many companies have ventured into the Internet of Things (IoT), there have been many challenges in translating their efforts into real results. Data has remained locked inside its source. There has been no programmatic way to move the right data to the right applications at the right time. And, there’s been no way to control data privacy, data security, and data ownership.
Cisco Kinetic is a new class of platform – and IoT data fabric – designed precisely to address these challenges. It will help enterprises:
- accelerate progress by leveraging the network
- automate the management of IoT devices
- maximize the value of IoT data
Come and join us at the Cisco Next Intelligent IoT Generation Conference 2017 where together with experts from industries such as Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, and Building Management, we can help you successfully bring your IoT initiative to market and start driving real results.
Discover the benefits of Cisco Kinetic and learn how to improve your operations such as:
- prediction of elevator and periodic facility failures
- preventive water leak disasters
- wireless LAN for industrial automation
- remote monitoring and data capturing
Who Should Attend:
- Business and IT professionals from all levels and sectors including city operators, enterprises and government organizations
- Professionals looking to discover the benefits of Cisco Kinetic as well as learn how to improve their operations from IoT
** The event is by invitation only.
Presented by Argon Ho, General Manager, Hong Kong & Macau, Cisco
- Conference Hall 4-7
Level 2, Block 10W
Hong Kong Science Park
Shatin, New Territories
- (852) 2856 1116
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Registration starts at 1:30pm